To save power:
- Charge wisely: Always charge the battery fully.
- Select only the sounds that you need: Mute unnecessary sounds, such as key press sounds. Tap Settings > Sound, and under Other sounds, select which sounds to keep.
- Use wired headphones, rather than the loudspeaker.
- Change the phone screen settings: Set the phone screen to switch off after a short time. Tap Settings > Display > Sleep and select the time.
- Lower the screen brightness: Tap Settings > Display > Brightness level. Make sure that Adaptive brightness is unabled. To adjust the brightness, drag the Brightness level slider.
- Stop apps from running in the background: Press check_box_outline_blank, and close the apps you don’t need.
- Enable Battery saver. Tap Settings > Battery > Battery saver, and switch to On.
- Use location services selectively: Switch location services off when you don’t need them. Tap Settings > Location, and switch to Off.
- Use network connections selectively:
Switch Bluetooth on only when needed.
Use a Wi-Fi connection to connect to the internet, rather than a cellular data connection.
Stop your phone scanning for available wireless networks. Tap Settings > Wi-Fi, and switch to Off.
If you're listening to music or otherwise using your phone, but don't want to make or receive calls, switch Airplane mode on. Tap Settings > More > Airplane mode.
Airplane mode closes connections to the cellular network and switches your device’s wireless features off.